Altitude Film Distribution are looking for a commercially astute and highly proactive Marketing Manager, who is passionate about film, to take on a key role in our small, busy Distribution team releasing films into cinemas and on home entertainment formats.
We want to hear from candidates who are ready for their next career move and who have the ability to develop and lead campaigns of varying sizes. We are looking for someone who is adaptable, learns quickly, thinks creatively and is a true team player.
Specifically, we are looking for candidates with at least 3 to 4 years’ experience in a Film or Entertainment marketing role.
• Managing campaigns for film releases: developing strategies, liaising with filmmakers, briefing agencies, developing creative and working with media agencies.
• Working with Head of Home Entertainment to manage timely delivery of creative materials (trailer, VOD packshots) to home ent partners for a number of HE titles.
• Managing budgets.
• Building and maintaining positive working relationships with agencies, partners and stakeholders.
• Take responsibility for updating and maintaining our DTC platform www.altitude.film and contributing to its ongoing development.
• Working with promotions agencies to deliver brand promotions that further the reach of our campaigns.
• General admin including invoice tracking, downloading and filing assets and preparing presentations.
• Assist with creation and execution of wider brand strategy goals.
• Assist with development of social media content ideas and strategy as well as posting as required.
• Ad hoc Adobe Creative Suite tasks: social asset creation, presentations, end card adapts etc.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• An active knowledge of the film industry, the changing media landscape and opportunities within independent distribution.
• Experience and understanding of developing and delivering media campaigns for film releases across all channels in collaboration with media agencies.
• Knowledge of the self-serve ad buying options on key digital platforms (Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and Google) and experience of setting up media spend directly on these platforms is desirable.
• A commercial eye and in depth understanding of film and brand marketing.
• Effective time management.
• The ability to multitask and work in a busy and dynamic environment.
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
• Adobe Creative Suite skills preferred.
• Excellent attention to detail.
Based on experience.
Please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th Sept.
ABOUT ALTITUDE FILM ENTERTAINMENT
Since launching in 2013 Altitude Film Distribution have proudly supported talented filmmakers and given their films the dynamic and bold releases they deserve.
To date Altitude have championed over 120 films, ranging from the Academy and BAFTA award-winners, MOONLIGHT, ROCKS, MINARI, 20 FEET FROM STARDOM, AMY, I AM NOT YOUR NEGRO through to critically acclaimed THE FLORIDA PROJECT, DIEGO MARADONA, LADY MACBETH, BEAST, THE RIDER, WHITNEY and more.